Simple, yet stylish, the Adrienne Tunic has got it all. With its chic collar and asymmetrical hem, it is an easy addition that is sure to dress up any ensemble. Pair it with work slacks or your favorite party pants and you are all set to conquer any calendar invite!
A little heavier than our essential jersey, giving a bit more structure to our tops and dresses. Has a nice sheen and tends to work for all seasons. Wash and wear as usual, tends to be a little dressier than essential jersey for those occasions when a little more professionalism or sleek chic might be required.
- Luxe Jersey Black, LJBL
Crepe Knit 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
- Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Do not bleach, cool iron if needed
- Style #20144
To make a return click here.
Hassle Free Returns
- If your order was made through a third party vendor (ex. A boutique or department store such as Nordstroms or Neiman Marcus) please contact their customer service team to make your return.
- All returns must be processed within 30 days of receiving the order. If the product is unused and unworn, you can choose to receive a store credit or a full refund back to the original form of payment.
- Sample Sale and Outlet Sale items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. All items with prices ending in $.96, .97, .98 and .99 are considered Final Sale and cannot be returned.
- Shipping and handling charges will be deducted from orders.
Returns are easy using our return portal here.
USPS return labels are only for domestic return addresses. The customer is required to pay shipping on return orders sent from outside the U.S.
Please send Leota.com returns to:
c/o Leota | Echo Design
75 Oxford Drive
Moonachie NJ, 07074
Merchandise received as a gift that was purchased on Leota.com may be returned for a full refund on the original form of payment. You may also return merchandise for a Leota.com Gift Card; simply indicate which method you prefer with your return.
When you use PayPal to pay for your order, we will refund your order according to our policy.