Job: Graphic Designer
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team!
Leota is a global lifestyle brand making the most comfortable, versatile, wear-everywhere fashion on the market for women who do it all. Our wrinkle-free, washable, vibrant and comfortable apparel has landed the brand on Oprah, Forbes, WWD, and People. Known for its empowering authenticity, size-inclusivity, and ethical manufacturing, this woman-owned and operated brand is game changing in fashion and has the cult following to prove it.
The graphic designer will support the marketing manager on all creative aspects of marketing campaigns.
Tasks included (but are not limited to)
- Create emails/newsletters and schedule email campaigns
- Create ad campaigns
- Color correcting and simple retouching
- Create flyers, stickers, promo cards and other printed material
- Create look books for each season
- Create brand decks and presentations
- Create blog post layouts
- Create assets for website
Skills & Experience Required
- Photoshop - Skill level: Excellent
- In Design - Skill level: Excellent
- Illustrator - Skill level: Comfortable
- Excel - Skill level: Comfortable
- Keynote - Skill level: Comfortable
- Powerpoint - Skill level: Comfortable
The successful candidate will enjoy competitive compensation package including full benefits and 401k matching.
Leota is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Graphic Designer" in the subject line.