We are looking for a Sales Assistant to join our Sales Team!
Leota is a New York City based collection of contemporary women's dresses and separates. Our local artisans pay attention to every detail to deliver an expertly constructed garment with premium quality and value for the women who do it all. At Leota, we believe that a vibrant life starts with good values.
We are committed to forging trusting relationships with our staff, customers, and local community.
We are looking for a young, entrepreneurial candidate to join our Sales Team to assist with executive sale initiatives and day-to-day operations.
The Sales Assistant will support the Sales Manager on all aspects of sales.
- Manage vendor samples and maintain showroom
- Order entry and book show room appointments
- Daily account outreach and communication with reps and boutiques
- Process all RA’s, exchanges, returns, damages, credit memos, and invoices
- Obtain payment approvals from boutiques and high volume accounts
- Analyze e-com and high volume selling reports to provide key vendors with OTB opportunities
- Cross functionally work with production and logistics to monitor inventory, receivings, and late arrivals
- Provide Product Attribute information to vendors
- Oversee and train interns
- Assist with market preparation and Coterie tradeshow
- Customer service and account management
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience in women’s apparel preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have strong time management, analytical and organizational skills
- Enthusiastic team player and excitement to learn
- Proficiency with Word and Excel
- Basic understanding of EDI and logistics is a plus
The successful candidate will enjoy competitive compensation package including full benefits and 401k matching.
Leota is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com with "Sales Assistant" in the subject line.