Looking for the perfect piece to carry you from summer to fall? With a slight flare and chic jacquard print, the Gia dress has it covered.
This Ponte fabric provides plenty of coverage, sucking you in a tad just where you want it, and also letting you breathe and move like a boss. In other words, comfortable and flattering. The Ponte fabric is thicker than our jerseys and have a bit more structure, elevating the look. As always, this double duty fabric is machine washable and wrinkle free, so you never have to waste money on polluting dry cleaning or iron again. You're welcome!
- Chainmail Black, CHML
- Style #2911
- Ponte, 32% Polyester / 31% Rayon / 31% Nylon / 6% Spandex
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Do not bleach, cool iron if needed
To make a return click here.
Hassle Free Returns
- If your order was made through a third party vendor (ex. A boutique or department store such as Nordstroms or Neiman Marcus) please contact their customer service team to make your return.
- All returns must be processed within 30 days of receiving the order. If the product is unused and unworn, you can choose to receive a store credit or a full refund back to the original form of payment.
- Sample Sale and Outlet Sale items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. All items with prices ending in $.96, .97, .98 and .99 are considered Final Sale and cannot be returned.
- Shipping and handling charges will be deducted from orders.
Returns are easy using our return portal here.
USPS return labels are only for domestic return addresses. The customer is required to pay shipping on return orders sent from outside the U.S.
Please send Leota.com returns to:
c/o Leota | Echo Design
75 Oxford Drive
Moonachie NJ, 07074
Merchandise received as a gift that was purchased on Leota.com may be returned for a full refund on the original form of payment. You may also return merchandise for a Leota.com Gift Card; simply indicate which method you prefer with your return.
When you use PayPal to pay for your order, we will refund your order according to our policy.