Bring on the drama in this oh-so-now dress that is ultra-feminine and impossible to ignore. Dramatic bell sleeves add a fresh and current touch. Our sheath dress features a high neck and a flirty above-the-knee hemline. Take it from Stella: Sometimes you need a little drama.
Our Crepe Knit takes wash-and-wear to the next level. This ultra-comfortable, no-wrinkle fabric has a little more give and texture, so it does wonders to hide those trouble spots. There’s much to love about the forgiving fit of this miracle worker that smooths and flatters all shapes and sizes.
- Crepe Knit 94% Polyester / 6% Spandex
- Machine wash cold and dry flat, or dry clean
- Oversized Bell Sleeve
- Bateau neck
- No zip style
- Made in USA
- Style #2787
- Fit is true to size
- Sheath dress shape
- 36" from shoulder to hemline
• Full-price merchandise can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of the delivery date. Items cannot be returned after 30 days.
• Sale merchandise can only be returned for store credit
• Sample sale merchandise cannot be returned at any time. All sales are final.
• Items can only be exchanged once, any additional return or exchanges are responsibility of the customer.
• Worn, altered or washed merchandise cannot be returned at any time. All items being returned must be in the original condition, and all tags and packaging must be attached.
We provide a prepaid UPS return label in every order; to return simply attach this label to the package.
UPS return labels are only for domestic return addresses; the customer is required to pay shipping on return orders sent from outside the U.S.
Please send Leota.com returns to:
c/o BERGEN LOGISTICS
7373 W SIDE AVE BLDG 2
NORTH BERGEN, NJ 07047
Merchandise received as a gift that was purchased on Leota.com may be returned for a full refund on the original form of payment. You may also return merchandise for a Leota.com Gift Card; simply indicate which method you prefer with your return.
When you use PayPal to pay for your order, we will refund your order according to our policy.